My experience in working as a teacher is over 25 years. I like to train both children and adults. I taught many of students who dance in various corners of the world. I was selected for admission into Academy of choreography and acquired an education in Moscow under Bolshoi Theater of opera and ballet.
Dance is my life.
I PURSUE AN ACTIVE AND HEALTHY LIFESTYLE:
- I prefer morning run, I have a soft spot for sea, swimming, snorkeling (swimming with snorkel mask), badminton
- I like to treat myself to bowling game, I go in for archery
- I study foreign languages, I like to travel and to study various world cultures
- I study astrology, I am interested in philosophy and its various fields
- I go in for meditations and spiritual practices. I am interested in depth study of all processes occurring in life rather than superficial view of life.
In my own time I am the participant of TV-projects and judge at various choreographic competitions and festivals. I am also the participant of TV-project “So You Think You Can Dance-6 (Ukraine)” (one of 20 best dancers of this season).
I know how to:
- see and unlock your potential
- emphasize your personality
- motivate you to succeed